Sports, tech, fashion, and real estate! See what’s been the talk of the Mochee office this week!
- Sports NBA Playoffs: The main topic of discussion in our office these days? The 2013 NBA Playoffs (Oh, and Dwayne Wade’s floodwater pants). We’re not the only ones who can’t keep quite about it either, in a MutualMind report that pulled social media data from April 10th to May 10th tweets about the 16 contending teams at the start of playoffs had a reach of 14,332,140,090! The Lakers took up most of the conversation with a 14.8% share of the social media voice, followed by the Heat with 13.4%. NBA Digital has also teamed up with Twitter, who will post short game highlights using the hashtag #NBARapidReplay.
- Tech Facebook: If you read our most recent blog post, you know that we have been gawking over Facebook all week. With a feature in Vanity Fair that gave a rare look inside the tech company’s amazing headquarters and an announcement that they have been added to the Fortune 500 list for the first time as the fastest company to make the list after going public, it’s clear that this social media godfather still has a lot to offer us.
- LOL Buzzfeed: Fun new obsession or the end of all productivity? We’re not sure yet. Either way, we can’t get enough of the website, Buzzfeed. Tech news, hilarious gifs and even lists upon lists of useless (but hilarious) topics like “25 Reasons Kids are the Best Form of Entertainment,” this site has everything. The company even started an effort to train agencies to tell stories the Buzzfeed way.
- Fashion Amanda Del Duca: We spend a lot of time looking through the blogosphere for the best fashion bloggers out there and we must say one of our faves is Maimi’s very own, Amanda Del Duca of Capture Fashion. Not many bloggers give us photography this good paired with outfits this hot, so we’re giving this platinum blonde two thumps up.
- Client Spotlight Echo Aventura & Echo Brickell: Property Market’s Groups latest projects, and some of our of our favorite clients, were all the buzz this week. With mentions in Forbes, Curbed Miami, and the Miami Herald, PMG seems to have Miami condo life in the palm of their hand. The Real Deal also hosted a developer and starchitect studded roundtable event at the site of Echo Aventura on Thursday night. Get to know Echo Aventura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Get to know Echo Brickell on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.