Case study: Books & Books
Books & Books is an independent bookstore brand with 7 locations voted “Best Independent Bookstore” in America. The brick-and-mortar stores rely on their 600+ author events throughout the year to drive in-store traffic and book sales. Mochee was engaged to launch their social media to bring the brand to the digital age attracting younger readers.
What we did
Social media strategy and digitize operations for increased event and book sales.
- Monthly content calendar
- Annual campaign strategy
- Content creation
- Community Management
- Paid Social
- Notable objective: Eventbrite ticket sales
- Reporting and analytics
Converted all event ticketing to digital checkout syncing Facebook Events and Eventbrite to build the email database and increase ticket sales.
- Launched shop functionality.
- Worked with publishers and their top authors to host Twitter chats and Instagram Story takeovers.
- Social media took over as the brand’s number one marketing tool.
- Grew the social following to 140,000+ with 81,000 on Instagram organically
- Increased online book sales by 10%
- Increased advanced event ticket sales by 20%